- National Weather Service extended a flash flood warning across the entire valley on Monday
- Firefighters responded to at least seven water rescues, of which no one was injured
- But rainfall caused multiple crashes on the roads and US Highways 95
- One area of the valley received nearly an inch of rainfall within just 15 minutes
- Temperatures will remain around 100 degrees through Wednesday
A thunderstorm crackled across Las Vegas on Monday, bringing heavy rain, hail and strong winds that prompted the National Weather Service to extend a flash flood warning across the entire valley.
More than 1,700 residents were left without power around 8pm and firefighters responded to at least seven water rescues, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Water began receding by 9pm and no one was injured in the rescues…
Ver la entrada original 289 palabras más